Thread: ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All (Decent Internet Connection Recommended).
Official Thread
My wife started this up last weekend and I'm having a blast watching since I'm just not a Souls guy. It's infinitely fucking hilarious how she can take dozens of bosses down only needing to heal once or twice, but any generic soldier with a spear and a shield equipped will exhaust almost her entire flask supply.

Great game so far, though. I wish From would let someone else do the writing, though, all this shit about fingers is fucking bizarre.
How dare you, this comes from the genius mind of George RRRRR Martin! Be thankful there weren't penises abound.

Join us in-person in Los Angeles and streaming online for a very special ELDEN RING event as GRAMMY Award-winning Jazz artist Kenny Garrett and legendary trumpeter Takuya Kuroda take you on a journey to the Lands Between through Jazz.

That Radahn fight....what the fuck....

Yeah man, was a scary fight tbh

chloereald4jfp.jpg

Ended up being nothing compared to the Valiant Gargoyles, though. Took my wife like six tries to get Radahn figured out, but it was easily over a dozen for those bastards. Definitely the worst boss so far.
Agreed. I can go in overpowered and they'll still pull out some utter bullshit. Usually spitting out a wide reaching cloud of gas that not only poisons but hits hard on every tick. Of course its favourite time to do this is when I'm fighting the other one and can't escape in time, because why the fuck not.

• 100%
Reactions: Calcium
Malenia is so fucking cool and at the same time so incredibly cheap. Took her like five tries to kill, but my wife settled on the strategy of just relentlessly beating the fuck out of her and it worked surprisingly well. She barely had to fight the second phase, just rushed in and stabbed. Good shit.

Malenia is so fucking cool and at the same time so incredibly cheap. Took her like five tries to kill, but my wife settled on the strategy of just relentlessly beating the fuck out of her and it worked surprisingly well. She barely had to fight the second phase, just rushed in and stabbed. Good shit.

Is your wife a pro gamer?

Malekith may have been one of the funniest fights of the game. He got staggered after the first hit of the second phase and proceeded to get absolutely rinsed. Badass design, but dude went out like a bitch.

Onward to becoming Lord of the Fingers or whatever!

As much as ER deserves awards, I don't know if Best Multiplayer is among them. There's a mod that improves multiplayer, and I stopped playing in online entirely because I got booted off the servers too often despite not being connected directly to other players. They can't even code in an adaptation that transitions you to offline mode without kicking you out of the boss you're fighting.

• Brain
Reactions: Kadayi
I suppose when you're the richest man alive you can make as much free time as you want. He ain't the one sat at a desk doing a day job