Thread: ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All (Decent Internet Connection Recommended).
Official Thread
You can blast through it in new game plus, especially if you had a thorough playthrough the first time. After less than 2 hours I'm at the academy.

It's crazy how well the devs designed the game and how most of it can be skipped - if you know your ways. During my first playthrough, I explored the shit ouf of the game and knew the map inside out, basically.

On NG+, I got to Altus Plateu to get a second Giant Crusher inside of two hours. Got both sides of the medallion, you can skip Stormveil castle and the Academy, riding directly to the lift.

It's crazy how well the devs designed the game and how most of it can be skipped - if you know your ways. During my first playthrough, I explored the shit ouf of the game and new the map inside out, basically.

On NG+, I got to Altus Plateu to get a second Giant Crusher inside of two hours. Got both sides of the medallion, you can skip Stormveil castle and the Academy, riding directly to the lift.

I'm just not entirely sure how satisfying the game is going the direct path with no struggle. But maybe I was just slightly over leveled from my first run and the game will catch up with itself as I progress. I think in a perfect world I'd need to do some more optional content again to become strong enough to re do the main questline. At the moment no one can challenge me!

I'm thinking a game from fresh might be more exciting than a second run where I dominate everything and ignore a lot of the locations.

Reactions: regawdless
I'm just not entirely sure how satisfying the game is going the direct path with no struggle. But maybe I was just slightly over leveled from my first run and the game will catch up with itself as I progress. I think in a perfect world I'd need to do some more optional content again to become strong enough to re do the main questline. At the moment no one can challenge me!

I'm thinking a game from fresh might be more exciting than a second run where I dominate everything and ignore a lot of the locations.

NG+ wasn't that much fun for me tbh. I did some quests that I missed in the first playthrough, but without the magic of discovery and uncertainty, it lost a lot. And it was pretty easy, the enemy scaling isn't strong enough.

Official trailer with Israel Adesanya. Weird.

That's more like a cheesy trailer for Call of duty or a new Ubisoft game or something. I'm assuming Miyazaki and co had nothing to do with that and it's just some western Ad companies idea of what appeals to a fromsoft audience.

Think I'll just stick to playing the game every now and again and skip some live action cash in.

Reactions: regawdless
Those black knife assassins in Lirtugical Ordina, ugh.

Think my best bet will be to equip the talisman that makes my footsteps silent and try sneaking to activate the statues.

I just used the homing magic spears. Forgot the name of them.
I’ll need to invest more points in health. I’ve done a full astrologer build putting all my points in intelligence, mind, and endurance. Hit the soft cap of 80 on intelligence.

Level 130 something right now. Going to grind some in Mogywn later today.

• Brain
Reactions: and 3 others
Reddit user: Prepare to battle Manlenia

8joeoruurza91.jpg

Im trying to figure something out. Apparently my friend can do the last fight and we don't know why.

Hes done everything else, at least we think so but he can't go through the green curtain to fight the final boss. Any ideas what might be missing?