Thread: Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Thread (Update: Reviews)
I liked the dialogue a lot more than the previous trailer, some of it made me chuckle. I await proper gameplay.

FmpRwO-WYAA9lfe

A new image from Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League has leaked and it seems to confirm that it will be a live service game, or at least feature games-as-a-service elements.

This image, which you can view in the tweet below, comes from the 4chan forum, as reported by Video Games Chronicle, which has also verified with sources that the image is real. The image appears to be Suicide Squad's start menu and features standard things like game mode selection, chapter select, difficulty, and matchmaking. It also features some menus to page through at the top, including a "Battle Pass" one. Under those top-bar menus are what appear to be various currencies, too.

Lets this be a warning to all AAA studios, don't be like Rocksteady this game looks like shit.

This legit looks like what a future AI will generate when you input "generic 2020s AAA GaaS flop".

There doesn't seem to be any creative drive in this game, it's like the accounting and marketing departments got together to pitch a game... they have all these characters to play with and we end up with all them just shooting guns?

Last edited:
  • 100%
Reactions: Zeta Dragoon
Their plan was to release this 2 weeks after Zelda ToTK?

They should've just released it all fucked up years ago and now people would be praising them for how they fixed the game over the years. That is the nature of GaaS.

Now we'll have to deal with this trash game showing up on every Sony event for the rest of the year.

They'd be better off cutting their loses and canceling it. There's no way in hell this won't lose them money.

There is no way they're cancelling. They've been working on this thing since 2014.

Man Rocksteady, what the hell are you doing? Nobody asked for a looter shooter from you guys.

I get the impression that this was probably dictated by WB games.