Thread: Street Fighter 6 - Teaser Trailer and Capcom Fighting Collection
Change the awful artstyle and get rid of DIMPS or bust.
They did change the awful Geico Caveman artstyle from SFIV and V. Thank god. No more goofy shit.

Make Blanka a monster again, not a fucking teddy bear. I like this new style.

They did change the awful Geico Caveman artstyle from SFIV and V. Thank god. No more goofy shit.

have you even watched the trailer?

This still looks pretty goofy imo. Ryu is laughably wide and Luke just looks terrible.

Last edited:
  • This tbh
Reactions: brap
Ryu looked like a monkey in SF4. This looks like Tekken and I like Tekken. I hope they don't create piece of shit characters like Necalli and F.A.G.

• Funny
Reactions: and 3 others
Imma betting on a repeat of Street Fighter 3 roster: they will have two or three standbys from SF2. Most characters will be new / recent. And the battle system will have some goofy-ass parry / counter / Boost Mobile chirp that makes it "deeper" than other SF games even though the point of SF is quick, brutal, rock-paper-scissors battles.

Imma betting on a repeat of Street Fighter 3 roster: they will have two or three standbys from SF2. Most characters will be new / recent. And the battle system will have some goofy-ass parry / counter / Boost Mobile chirp that makes it "deeper" than other SF games even though the point of SF is quick, brutal, rock-paper-scissors battles.
As long as they fix the underlying fundamentals somewhat so everyone doesn't have to look at spreadsheets for framedata to find out if they can stop blocking now or when they can attack.

A few more defensive and useful zoning options wouldn't go amiss either

• Brain
Reactions: DonDonDonPata
As long as they fix the underlying fundamentals somewhat so everyone doesn't have to look at spreadsheets for framedata to find out if they can stop blocking now or when they can attack.

A few more defensive and useful zoning options wouldn't go amiss either
you can figure out when not to block without it pay really close attention to animations of your character.

I miss the times when fighting games were popular and not full of nerds analyzing data. You would just boot up SF and kick the shit out of people. I despise the FGC culture.
Yup. I never looked at frames in 4, but after hours and hours playing against my roommates we figured out what and when was safe.

Reactions: lock2k
I miss the times when fighting games were popular and not full of nerds analyzing data. You would just boot up SF and kick the shit out of people. I despise the FGC culture.
I get so annoyed when I boot up training mode and frame data is on by default I turn it off I never need it to find stuff complete bs.

• This tbh
Reactions: lock2k
Why? That makes no sense. Fei Long was a serious character and nothing about him was played for comedy.

Apparently this is false. The music artist claims his comments were reported incorrectly (He seems to have nuked his tweets on the subject but he made a youtube video talking about the situation) and we even have whoever runs the official Bruce Lee twitter saying it's bs as well.

That's awesome that the Bruce Lee account said it's BS. I love Fei Long.

• Strength
Reactions: OuterSpace
super gang fighter 6 isnt going to be on pc so i'll just wait for the underground world warrior edition.

• Funny
Reactions: Dacon

jka3OQM.png

• Strength
Reactions: DonDonDonPata
That's a release (Capcom Collection) that only matters if online is good and populated because these games can be Jack Sparrow'd easily. lol

Reactions: and 3 others