Thread: Street Fighter 6 - Teaser Trailer and Capcom Fighting Collection

Vyse

the Bounty King
Platforms
  1. PC
UPDATE:

Darkstalkers All-in-One – For the first time ever outside of Japan, all five Darkstalkers games are playable in one collection, including two titles previously released only in Japan.
Cult Favorite Red Earth – Red Earth also makes its debut outside of the arcade, landing on consoles and PC!
Here Comes a Renowned Challenger – The iconic Street Fighter brand makes an appearance across Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
Online Play for All – Players can now take the fight online to showcase their abilities in all 10 titles across ranked, casual, and lobby matches with up to nine players.
Robust Rollback Netcode – Online Play will be supported with rollback netcode for a strong and stable online experience!
Train to Win – Training Mode has been added to each game to allow fans to hone their skills and master their favorite characters. Note: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo does not have a training mode option.
Watch and Learn – Spectator Mode is available so you can sit back and enjoy watching friends duke it out.
Additional Features – The all-in-one package also incorporates various gameplay balance adjustments and quality of life improvements such as mid-game saves.
Relive Capcom Fighting Game History – The in-game Museum comes with a gallery of more than 500 pieces of official art, concept art and design documents, plus over 400 music tracks.

---

https://www.capcom-games.com/countdown/
Capcom has launched a new countdown website, which will end on February 20 at 10:00 p.m. PT / February 21 at 1:00 a.m ET.

The website does not offer any further information or hints at what will happen when the countdown reaches zero.

Stay tuned.
https://www.gematsu.com/2022/02/capcom-launches-countdown-website-ends-february-21

Maybe they will announce Street Fighter VI at the end of this tournament?

image-106-1.png

Something fighting game releated seems plausible, given the hints posted so far.
Anybody remember when Capcom made multiple new series each generation, mostly good ones? Last time was PS3/360/Wii

Anyway, just to get that off my chest: there's still no proper Breath of Fire 6.

• This tbh
Reactions: lock2k
Made with Arc sys artstyle and not that hideous rubber looking shit from Capcom.

Yeah ASW could use their beautiful new "cinematic" engine from GG STRIVE. I bet it would top DBFZ in terms of crazy on-screen action. ASW can handle larger rosters, too. 43 in DBFZ, 25 in Granblue Versus and GG Rev2, 40 in BB Cross Tag.

• Star
Reactions: lock2k
Seems likely it would be Street Fighter VI or some kind of collection to celebrate the series' 35th anniversary this year. The final DLC character for Street Fighter V (Luke) released last November and I think their focusing on a new installment now.

maybe they'll make it more like street fighter 3 heard it was gonna be after third strike too cause apparently street fighter has some terrible lore

I imagine for anyone who is into fighting games, a SF6 announcement would be exciting?

Because damn, I can tell you that anyone who doesn't give a shit about fighting games wouldn't give even a tiny fuck about following a countdown to find out about the new mash-clacker.

Darkstalkers All-in-One – For the first time ever outside of Japan, all five Darkstalkers games are playable in one collection, including two titles previously released only in Japan.
Cult Favorite Red Earth – Red Earth also makes its debut outside of the arcade, landing on consoles and PC!
Here Comes a Renowned Challenger – The iconic Street Fighter brand makes an appearance across Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.
Online Play for All – Players can now take the fight online to showcase their abilities in all 10 titles across ranked, casual, and lobby matches with up to nine players.
Robust Rollback Netcode – Online Play will be supported with rollback netcode for a strong and stable online experience!
Train to Win – Training Mode has been added to each game to allow fans to hone their skills and master their favorite characters. Note: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo does not have a training mode option.
Watch and Learn – Spectator Mode is available so you can sit back and enjoy watching friends duke it out.
Additional Features – The all-in-one package also incorporates various gameplay balance adjustments and quality of life improvements such as mid-game saves.
Relive Capcom Fighting Game History – The in-game Museum comes with a gallery of more than 500 pieces of official art, concept art and design documents, plus over 400 music tracks.

Last edited:
The SF6 graphics look like something they were gonna use for the long-forgotten Tekken vs SF.

Kinda cool that they're releasing all those old fighters in a collection, especially Red Earth. But I already have Darkstalkers, Pocket Fighters, and Puzzle Turbo separately.

The SF6 graphics look like something they were gonna use for the long-forgotten Tekken vs SF.

Kinda cool that they're releasing all those old fighters in a collection, especially Red Earth. But I already have Darkstalkers, Pocket Fighters, and Puzzle Turbo separately.
I'm having PTSD flashbacks of Puzzle Fighter 2 on the PS3!!!

• Funny
Reactions: DonDonDonPata
10 games! Then when you look closer it’s mostly Darkstalkers and SF 2.

Marvel complete fighting collection please. Children of the Atom, Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men vs SF, Marvel vs SF, Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2.

X-Men vs SF

Definitely. My favorite Vs CAPCOM game.

Cyberbots would be cool too. I cherish my Saturn copy. They had the beat em up on that recent Belt Action Collection which I'd never played before.

The collection isn't as bad as you're making it out to be, and I consider myself pretty stingy. It has Pocket Fighters. That game seems to be forgotten but it's fun. It has Red Earth, which is legitimately a new console port (I'm pretty sure it hasn't been ported before). Played it a few times when I visited Galloping Ghosts arcade and it's fun, though it's also not worth a $39.99 standalone release, so it fits perfectly in this collection. Darkstalkers is still a great game; I have the PS3 collection and the Saturn version, and still boot em up from time to time.

Puzzle Fighter Turbo is an excellent puzzle game.

And then a Street Fighter 2 variant just to have it on there.

Reactions: Cravis