Thread: On This Day In Gaming History
I still remember how incredulous I was when I found out Kojima wasn't using Hayter. Game is much worse off in its current form as a result.

(I'm aware Hayter has his detractors but at least he gave a damn. Sutherland was phoning in his phoning in for that role.)

I still remember how incredulous I was when I found out Kojima wasn't using Hayter. Game is much worse off in its current form as a result.

(I'm aware Hayter has his detractors but at least he gave a damn. Sutherland was phoning in his phoning in for that role.)

He was so desperate to suck some Hollywood cock that he threw his own main characters dialog in the trash to achieve the goal.

There was a day when I had stayed up most of the night playing Oblivion on PS3 and was listening to Howard Stern on Sirius while I was playing. I was walking around a city waiting for someone to leave their house to rob something and on the Stern show was Fran Drescher. And to this day, I can't see the Oblivion box art without connecting it to that interview. Really odd shit!

Reactions: SEGA_2012
20 years ago today, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow released for the PC, Xbox, and Game Boy Advance, in North America.

7482626-tom-clancys-splinter-cell-pandora-tomorrow-xbox-front-cover.jpg

15 years ago today, The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena released for the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in North America.

6516869-the-chronicles-of-riddick-assault-on-dark-athena-xbox-360-front-.jpg

Reactions: Hillbilly
I remember I really wanted the Gameboy, but then I was convinced by Sega's great marketing at the time that the Game Gear was the real future.

I can't believe my parents got me one of those things. It was so expensive and the games were so pricey that I had to go with my mom to this one pharmacy/store to rent Game Gear games lmao. And I probably only got to play the thing truly handheld with batteries like 3 times.