Thread: Gaming Memes |OT| My Uncle Works At Memetendo
Official Thread
hl2pbmjfjz181.jpg
OEM is it?

Yeah, I remember spending a lot of time tinkering with autoexec.bat and config.sys, trying to put drivers to himem to free more memory because games don't start. Or copying newer drivers from BBS or friends because there was no internet. Or trying to repair corrupted save in hex editor. Or fucking with sound card drivers because sound did not work in the game.

Modern "PC problems" are not a problems at all, tbh.

Yeah, I remember spending a lot of time tinkering with autoexec.bat and config.sys, trying to put drivers to himem to free more memory because games don't start. Or copying newer drivers from BBS or friends because there was no internet. Or trying to repair corrupted save in hex editor. Or fucking with sound card drivers because sound did not work in the game.

Modern "PC problems" are not a problems at all, tbh.
Pc magazines with CDs containing drivers, game patches, trailers, screenshots, cheat codes, demos... man, those were different times.

Pc magazines with CDs containing drivers, game patches, trailers, screenshots, cheat codes, demos... man, those were different times.

In the late 90s rare issues of this magazines always circulated here between people in local gaming community and the person who owned it was very respectable man.

• Brain
Reactions: Mirabilis