Thread: Gaming Memes |OT| My Uncle Works At Memetendo
Official Thread
Then you missed out!

On..... you know, the thing!
It's not like I haven't played on PC before. But the last time I was serious about it was Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal way back in 2003. In time, I switched over to consoles because I didn't like the grind of having to upgrade your PC every time a new game gen came out. So I missed out on all the big PC games that came out after that.

You know this had to be done.

labmythwuhanitjvl.jpg

It's an unfortunate perspective, but her face did get a lot uglier and kinda chubby.
Well they want to show a realistic depiction of a woman in a primitive society, so of course like all real tribal women, she's a fat cunt with superhuman strength and resilience, that never needs to eat, sleep or defecate, and who never wears any form of makeup, but also dresses in decorative clothes.

It's like a mirror to reality it is!

Well they want to show a realistic depiction of a woman in a primitive society, so of course like all real tribal women, she's a fat cunt with superhuman strength and resilience, that never needs to eat, sleep or defecate, and who never wears any form of makeup, but also dresses in decorative clothes.

It's like a mirror to reality it is!
Amazing post. 10/10, would read again.