Thread: ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All (Decent Internet Connection Recommended).
Official Thread

Black Chamber

💯 OT|OG

Platforms
  1. Xbox
  2. PlayStation
  3. Nintendo
AM-JKLW9R14tokJppQyXT5sjrXHzwLqv5uq-A77TcQzKAyoiXAyCqbdLbJai70mYCuJnG7mlQNozsD9DKImrQC5wwbuLHgHWE-QnSzeMQt_nf6wJ6RWxkNmA5fxu0O-6u8v0xEek6DH0E1OKa8b8uxbyz-HA=w1085-h402-no

AM-JKLXyvXZVHoI9NSDAVgxOh2DC3ApSCWoOgcpHwKvcQFhlhtzawA6QRu6jVJvXkjH6R_q79tfobDl0jS6hPbvSMqxSYSYMP5uXz-27M0NrrDY9WWGHy7r7oFx-YOhVJk8YFgIBhdyPYkyzZZfKX4Cx1u5-=w1082-h609-no

AM-JKLUGUKijR-_lFI7GNGmTbg9uxDGPerHfFv7BLYnknHKbDwIHJPRulma4-IgMdsEcae2XKgrXi9yf_JMgHXk7aYkpTgIYNfvDl6z5bsyng7Lg6xKnW7JD-Ks05Fgrh0WalqGbDas5EjbwaIZ81_LoflWH=w1080-h1920-no

AM-JKLUVBGOfUYzkvPQqjBkbEcoYcgWmQOcbuiicZek1xvTrVPe2jAJl3XLrL4IgiHiEOe0bFx4FJT7iE5XtvrryQ9BRlaeAf3etSGRldX7j4y8otme-qfwwe-3AlYG_ar6EWFck_ObY_czP497IpjUAaudf=w1024-h320-no

AM-JKLWu71QnZ62LXPUiB-C1iCySi3KOIFrI8kGiTgeO5pgM_6ideWbR1prNS8bz9Wyt-Op1e7Db9fxUh5wnEIS1QMri8tKCGiAYfzx3LiRwHr4g250w0INdkQuqauCoLfZy-uv3xjoKt1raxQ8MysVx2QrW=w1280-h720-no

AM-JKLVneRVw7E-SItXQVx18HgP3HOPJNYbwxrsRV_imZmVufimz3iGFFdmwvHr20qzS0aQQUJRPrSEcz_j0_dWyLxuSS0l5bOT8JyuBrHCN-WX3k8fqXN-eV0EQG5Z6v6fH4-7tTrxM4XvoRrB6P6qVrbvG=w1085-h63-no

AM-JKLUzwQJqXlL0DC6qsxmtt-R1VvrLu9XvK_1EH5mDzZn7RF6qhcn95aZX7sGs758ZUBqBW8ACWdqMquRBu2GeSYDFXdGtcHyWd5LHru9KM7AfcAkbRBbSzS7fjUkSSptexex4tMXfDDkLv5q8VVCdO4aK=w1082-h609-no

AM-JKLVKWHfXCp9e5e1rMCYyorfVn1QOafqlQ9zimmbRrqLnr6aOfIjK--XaO3SbyHXTf-C9DgVZP8gkISHSXG198_ssZRuXh12C_BXX_wXcpnCGkQ3ZZMh-WzhGnrj_dDMNRSTInsMAexbZL4l16En2eOiE=w1085-h63-no

AM-JKLUiBDu9HmLoIAo7Uh8FeD-Ji6TBFSteiNajlrGndFwD-Af4ww6vNcfb-qG3fjHkkfXELXlH9hqR6VLB51Yhau0qWbXycuKp1RUk85HRNq6WV1J3g9jx2CfSLS7Qowf4sq_DvwWb4O8QYtjwqRfwKSpA=w1082-h609-no
THE CONTEST SUBMISSION PERIOD HAS NOW OFFICIALLY ENDED

3/16/2022

~CONTEST RULES~

• The contest objective is hidden somewhere on this site...the cipher for deciphering the clue in the gif above that leads to the contest objective...is hidden somewhere in this OT 😉

• In your entry, please specify what you are trying to win [The Grand Prize Xbox Series X Collector's Edition or the Runner-up prize of a Digital Deluxe Edition on the platform of your choice]

• You must be a D-Pad.Life member to participate [obviously] so sign up if you haven't already (it's free).

• Physical prizes will be dispatched the last week of March 2022 & tracking numbers will be provided

• The contest will end on March 15th, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST

• Have fun & enjoy ELDEN RING🤘🏻💯

~CONTEST WINNERS~

AM-JKLXtvCOY4UcMqr0rfBpPsmLLWEPldlZC062dHnaneIPYqC5pR-9AEX7Is7JOp6VwPUWlwJsalaYfKUPBOYUKXVl3B_PpmEm_wneAmwXwhElhiMC88vPRftBs2FyLCCyO2hKskweXPhhfjwI-yopZ_2_L=w1082-h609-no

Congratulations @VlaudTheImpaler & @Frogger 🤘🏻💯

Total correct answers:

@VlaudTheImpaler - 21
@Frogger - 19

~ALL HIDDEN OT CONTENT~

Post 1
:​

• Party Business font [From The Lord Of The Rings & The Hobbit] used in the "Welcome" gif

• Dragon's Crown characters parade by in the Caution gif

• God Of War font used in the first part of the Dragon's Crown/Caution gif

• My initials "BC" on the scroll's wax seal in the 3rd gif

Post 2:​

• Firelink Greatsword [Dark Souls series] in the Bonfire

• "Lord Of The Rings" Aniron font used for the first text appearance

• "Let me tell you of the days of high adventure" quote from the 1982 movie "Conan The Barbarian"

Post 3:​

• Super Mario 64 water ripple effect observed whenever you enter a painting in the Mushroom Kingdom

• Golden Erdling at the bottom

• My inspiration for the ancient stone wall with ivy covering it was the 1986 "The Legend Of Zelda" logo:

zAwTzDU.png

ta6Ho3N.png

Post 4:​

• 1982 movie "The Dark Crystal" font used for the title screen on the arcade machine in the System Requirements gif

Post 5:​

• None

Post 6:​

• 3 Japanese Maple leaves from "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" - 1 Golden Japanese Maple leaf at the start of the Settings Banner gif & 2 Red Japanese Maple leaves right after

• Dracula's castle from "Castlevania" in Settings Banner gif

• Ancient Chinese Yi Script in the 2nd gif [They don't translate into anything - I used them as an homage to the developers at FromSoftware who used this script on the in-game map. I also used it in 2 other gifs - the 4th gif in this post & the Avatars Banner - for the same reason/homage]

• "The lands were green and good" quote from the 1982 movie "The Dark Crystal" in the 3rd gif

• The original leaked The Lands Between map in the 5th gif

• Map of Middle Earth blended & superimposed underneath the leaked map in the 5th gif

• Game Of Thrones quote: "For the night is dark and full of terrors" in the 6th gif

• "This, it was given me to know" quote from the 1983 movie "Krull" in the 7th gif

• "Lord Of The Rings" Aniron font in the 3rd & 7th gifs

Post 7:​

• 1996 Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara arcade opening cinematic in the 8th gif

• The opening title logo from the 1983 movie "Krull" appears on the center painting at the end of the 9th gif

• Beowulf [2007 CG movie] King Hrothgar's Golden Mead horn in the 9th gif
• Hidetaka Miyazaki picture in the 9th gif

• A Rat [A common enemy or background element from literally every Sword & Sorcery/High Fantasy RPG] scurries by and moves the torch twice in the 12th gif

Post 8:​

• Solaire appears briefly on the far left in the Classes Banner gif

Post 9:​

• MGM Studios Inc. Lion behind Godfrey in the 2nd gif

• Grim Reaper from 1986 NES Castlevania in the Margit The Fell Omen gif

• Final Fantasy VII Meteor in the nameplate of the Radahn painting gif

Post 10:​

• None

Post 11:​

• FromSoftware's signature black bar/yellow letters message aesthetic in the Multiplayer Banner gif

• King Arthur [bottom left painting]

• Artorias The Abysswalker [bottom right painting]

• Gwyn Lord Of Cinder [behind Artorias painting to the left]

Post 12:​

• Moonlight Greatsword in the Soundtrack Banner gif

• Previous FromSoftware titles in the background [Sekiro, Bloodborne, Dark Souls series & DS] in the 2nd gif

Post 13:​

• Forest set from the 1985 movie "Legend" in the Trailers Banner gif

• Excalibur Sword from the 1981 movie "Excalibur" in the Trailers Banner gif

Post 14:​

• 1991 Akumajō Dracula/Super Castlevania IV title screen in the Media Banner gif

Post 15:​

• None

Post 16:​

• None

Post 17:​

• 1983 Dragon's Lair arcade font used in the 1st gif

• 1983 Dragon's Lair arcade quote: "Lead on, adventurer. Your quest awaits" in 1st gif

• "Don't Give Up Skeleton!" FromSoftware meme in 2nd gif

• Excalibur movie font used in the 2nd gif

Post 18:​

• Moonlight Greatsword behind Coat Of Arms

• "Lord Of The Rings" movie Aragorn's sword Andúril ×2 crossed behind the Coat Of Arms

• Ice Dragon & Fire Dragon = an homage to George R. R. Martin's "A Song Of Ice & Fire". Yes, the Blue Ice Dragon also breathes fire ;)

Post 19:​

• 1982 "Conan The Barbarian" logo font used for the Contest Banner gif text

• "Lord Of The Rings" Elvish Tengwar font used in the Clue gif

How the absolute fuck is anything any of us posts in here ever going to match up to that absolute madbrilliant craziness?
That's not the way to look at it.

Everyone's OTs are a work of art that stems from the passion of their hype and love of the source material. Every one is unique & beautiful to behold. It's like comparing a photo-realistic painting to an impressionist painting and saying that the photo-realistic one is better, simply because it looks more lifelike.

Art is subjective and anything someone creates is worthy of another's attention💯

Try. Even if you fall short you try, and see what you like and don't like, what works and does not work. Hell now I know I have to overhaul the BotW 2 OT just to get a good foundation.

I believe @Black Chamber said is more than happy to help people out going forward with peoples OTs bringing his Gif magic to the table.

Also, he does all of this on a phone BTW.😵

I believe @Black Chamber said is more than happy to help people out going forward with peoples OTs bringing his Gif magic to the table.

Also, he does all of this on a phone BTW.😵
I happily accepted @Black Chamber offer for the BOTW 2 OT, and holy crap am I even more excited for it now. This OT is a work of art unto itself.

Nintendo though needs to show an actual full reveal and release at some point, otherwise the OT is stuck in limbo with only a bare minimum of BOTW 2 information.

I happily accepted @Black Chamber offer for the BOTW 2 OT, and holy crap am I even more excited for it now. This OT is a work of art unto itself.

Nintendo though needs to show an actual full reveal and release at some point, otherwise the OT is stuck in limbo with only a bare minimum of BOTW 2 information.
Once they have an actual subtitle for the game and some assets to work with, I'll get started making that banner for you🤘🏻

• Cheers
Reactions: Zeta Dragoon