Thread: Would you be interested in another Hostile Face off to find the greatest game of all time (again!)
Hype Thread

Would you be interested in another Hostile Face off to find the greatest game of all time (again!)

• Total voters
I'd be interested if it's not just a rehash where we regurgitate past results. Plus, collective opinion, while interesting, always stinks. :p

But 2010 onwards is when all the soulscrap come out. Top 5 will be just these games. We can do 2000-2009, no obvious winners there. Or just do 2000-2024 to decide the best games of 21 century.

I think doing 2000 onwards would be a great idea. That way Super Mario Sunshine can have a good chance at winning. 😁

• Funny
Reactions: Arkam
Didn't some My Little Pony game get into the brackets somehow because of Facts? Or am I thinking of the Mickmrly Movie Competition

Edit: Last time 2022-23

Seems like the greatest game of the 21st century (2000+) seems to be the general consensus. Any big objections if older games weren't counted? I think that should remove the nostalgia/time and place for most of us and focus on the content as it is today.

But 2010 onwards is when all the soulscrap come out. Top 5 will be just these games. We can do 2000-2009, no obvious winners there. Or just do 2000-2024 to decide the best games of 21 century.

I’d definitely be down for cutting it off at 2001. Just this millennium only would be way more interesting and unpredictable.

Seems like the greatest game of the 21st century (2000+) seems to be the general consensus. Any big objections if older games weren't counted? I think that should remove the nostalgia/time and place for most of us and focus on the content as it is today.
If anyone has a problem with how you set up your own competition, then they can just go back to Discord to whine about it like a bunch of fa

• Strength
Reactions: Hostile_18
If anyone has a problem with how you set up your own competition, then they can just go back to Discord to whine about it like a bunch of fa

mock-blah.gif