Thread: The Junk Food/Fast Food Thread
Ever had a cheesy angus?

vCgnsA7.png

McDonald's has just released their latest limited time meal - celebrating the appearances their menu items have made in film over the years, the As Featured In meal features the choice of a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder or 10 Piece Chicken McNuggets, a Medium Fries and a Medium Drink. Is it the deal of the century? Find out in today's review!

• Bacon
Reactions: Franky Family
Curious as well... it’s likely a lightly breaded and seasoned slice or two of cheese acting as an additional patty

Visiting Remy's Deep Dish Pizza & Bar in Adelaide, South Australia to try Australia's First (and ONLY!) Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza Challenge! Brave diners have only 30 minutes to finish a 2.5kg Chicago style deep dish pizza of choice (I went with "The King of All Pizzas" loaded with pepperoni), a side of shoestring fries, and 1 liter of beer! Winners earn their meal for free, some serious street-cred, and a spot up on Remy's Wall of Fame!

Had the Ghost Pepper Wings from Popeye's. They were surprisingly delicious. Sure, they were not as good as wings from a wings place. But these were $7.50 for 6 and coming from a Popeyes. They have HEAVY breading and tons of crunch. Enjoyed the hell out of them and probably going to have them again.

The UK is obsessed with Indian food to the point where the Chicken Tikka Masala is the countries national dish. In this video Andy travels across the UK visiting curry houses to figure out how Indian food became a staple of British dining. And why, despite their popularity, the UK is at risk of losing these restaurants.

I like Chicken Tikka Masala too. I get a microwave one a couple of times a month.

Carmine is used for a lot of things. Anything that's coloured red usually.

I do my own meals like 99% of the time and that was a rare occurence I was splurging in so it disgusted me. All of processed food is poison. I have the occasional fast good on a special occasion and that's it.

Reactions: Bullet Club
Screw junk food, better cook at come yourself, healthy and tasty. Like this.

Honestly one of the most disturbing things I saw in a while and I watch Ukrainian war footage everyday. The other thing that really disturbed me recently were Aztec death whistles.

• Funny
Reactions: regawdless
Popeye's just opened in Prague. I plan to check it out so I was wondering if you could give me any tips. What should I get and what to avoid for example.

Reactions: Franky Family
Popeye's just opened in Prague. I plan to check it out so I was wondering if you could give me any tips. What should I get and what to avoid for example.

Their Fried Chicken sandwich is excellent. I love the spicy one. And to my surprise the ghost pepper wings are pretty good.

What I came into this thread to talk about was Chicago Deep Dish pizza. I have been jonesing for one for a long while. Never had one in Chicago, but loved the ones from Giordano's in Orlando. So on a whim I searched "Chicago deep dish" on google maps and to my chagrin there is a place called Rosati's near my house and they apparently do a good Chicago Deep Dish. I will be getting one this week. I am curious if it still seems great after all the Detroit Style Pizzas I have been getting from Via 313.

Just tried the KFC Spicy Chicken sandwich. It was pretty good. Not sure it was better than Popeyes, but it’s a legit contender for Fast food chicken sandwich. It is however not really that spicy. But for mass market it’s probably right on.

Just tried the KFC Spicy Chicken sandwich. It was pretty good. Not sure it was better than Popeyes, but it’s a legit contender for Fast food chicken sandwich. It is however not really that spicy. But for mass market it’s probably right on.

Is that on the normal menu, local or event?

5 guys is very good, but don't get fooled, that regular cheeseburger is a monster compared to stuff at McDonald's or other FF places

• Brain
Reactions: mcz117chief
Great burgers but $$$
High end for fast food

5 guys is very good, but don't get fooled, that regular cheeseburger is a monster compared to stuff at McDonald's or other FF places

Best burgers for a chain (I never tried many US only chains so can't compared to them). Tad expensive though. In the end I prefer to make my own burgers with high quality grassfed beef.

Thanks, you lot. It will open early next year but I will definitely check it out. I'm a huge burger fan so I eat burgers left and right from both chains, local kitchens as well as my own.