$29.99 - Game Pass/Xbox Series X|S/PC

Previews:

Mista

Fox Hound

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. PlayStation
  3. Nintendo
Fuck yes! Glad that it’s releasing soon. Day one on game pass is great but I’ll definitely buy the game on Steam

The visuals in this game are so beautiful and the gameplay definitely looks good. The hype is real ladies and gentlemen

MildWolverine

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Xbox
  3. PlayStation
  4. Nintendo
Are those other players shown AI controlled or actual players? I hope this is entertaining and fully balanced for a single player experience.

Reactions: Nobel 6

Black Chamber

💯 OT|OG

Platforms
  1. Xbox
  2. PlayStation
  3. Nintendo
Are those other players shown AI controlled or actual players? I hope this is entertaining and fully balanced for a single player experience.
If they have colored circles under them they are player controlled - this game supports drop-in/drop-out 4-player co-op, both locally and online.

If you meant the huge crowd at the start of the new video - no, those are all NPCs.

Arc

Banned
I’m not sure what to make of the gunplay. The one video I saw had the player kind of kiting enemies in a manipulative fashion, and occasionally confusing their AI between threat gone and threat there. It additionally didn’t really pop for me.

I did see a cool cover system, and I just read that they’re handling headshots quite uniquely, so maybe there will be a lot to the gameplay.

But the world and visuals. Wow. Could this be any cooler? There’s something so awesome about having a world this detailed, next-gen, and charismatic, in this type of game.

Black Chamber

💯 OT|OG

Platforms
  1. Xbox
  2. PlayStation
  3. Nintendo
I’m not sure what to make of the gunplay. The one video I saw had the player kind of kiting enemies in a manipulative fashion, and occasionally confusing their AI between threat gone and threat there. It additionally didn’t really pop for me.

I did see a cool cover system, and I just read that they’re handling headshots quite uniquely, so maybe there will be a lot to the gameplay.

But the world and visuals. Wow. Could this be any cooler? There’s something so awesome about having a world this detailed, next-gen, and charismatic, in this type of game.
This game reminds me of a far more detailed and customizable "Loaded" [from the PSOne days] - also with RPG elements.

It's going to be a lot of fun🤘🏻💯

Reactions: Mirabilis and Arc

DarkMage619

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Xbox
  3. PlayStation
  4. Nintendo
I just wish it was slated for a physical release. I detest digital-only games😡
I am thinking this will become a trend more and more and the generation proceeds. This will especially be true on Xbox where Game pass will be one of the major ways people consume games.

Black Chamber

💯 OT|OG

Platforms
  1. Xbox
  2. PlayStation
  3. Nintendo
I am thinking this will become a trend more and more and the generation proceeds. This will especially be true on Xbox where Game pass will be one of the major ways people consume games.
That sucks for those of us that like to physically own games, movies & music😔

Allnamestakenlol

Alltagstakenlol
Platforms
  1. PC
Wonder if there is an embargo on reviews. Looks good to me, but I'll need to see some reviews first.

Also:

New Video about the game

The dude in the orange shirt. The fuck did he do to his hair?

IMG_0354.jpg

Last edited: