Thread: Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - Official Trailer

Vyse

the Bounty King
Platforms
  1. PC

Miles Morales returns for the next chapter of the Oscar®-winning Spider-Verse saga, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse. After reuniting with Gwen Stacy, Brooklyn’s full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is catapulted across the Multiverse, where he encounters a team of Spider-People charged with protecting its very existence. But when the heroes clash on how to handle a new threat, Miles finds himself pitted against the other Spiders and must redefine what it means to be a hero so he can save the people he loves most.
Directed by Joaquim Dos Santos, Kemp Powers, and Justin K. Thompson
Screenplay by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller and David Callaham
Produced by Avi Arad, Amy Pascal, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, and Christina Steinberg

I'm really looking forward to it.

Been looking forward to this.

I couldn't resist. The NPC narrative was tee'd up.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this.

The first easily outdoes all of Tom Holland's work and remains the best Spider-Man since Spider-Man 2 with Tobey.

Thought the first movie was the best Spider-Man film I've seen. Miles and Gwen's budding romance still creeps me the fuck out though.

I think the trailer has too much footage from the first movie. I was underwhelmed. But I look forward to it.

• This tbh
Reactions: Arkam
Yea... not feeling the new trailer. I absolutely adore the first film, so I am going to remain hopeful.... but this feels like nuking leftovers here. Hopefully its just that trailer.

I like how in a movie with infinite versions of Spider-People they still race swapped Spider-Woman, because fuck you.