Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dreamworks movie facial animations

• The boyfriends/husbands of hot girls

• Bandai Namco and/or Atlus

• Total voters
The next time a retard driver cuts in front of me when they do not have the right-a-way, i will gladly not slam on my brakes and will only somewhat hit the brakes so that I can ram them off the road but not get in trouble because they would be at fault for it.

EDIT: In case people are taking me seriously on the second part, I am not actually serious. But god I want those people to eat shit and learn their lesson.

Last edited:
The next time a retard driver cuts in front of me when they do not have the right-a-way, i will gladly not slam on my brakes and will only somewhat hit the brakes so that I can ram them off the road but not get in trouble because they would be at fault for it.

EDIT: In case people are taking me seriously on the second part, I am not actually serious. But god I want those people to eat shit and learn their lesson.
If you have a 4WD or bulky car, I would support the second part. Drivers in Perth are complete idiots (I have luckily been spared) and they are always doing stupid stuff.

• This tbh
Reactions: Melon
Americas foreign policy makes about as much sense as beowolf having sex with Robert fulton at the first battle of antietam. I mean when a neoconservative defenstrates its like raskalnikov filibuster deoxymonohydroxinate

• Brain
Reactions: Allnamestakenlol
It's a joke from family guy that starts with "I don't want to go on a rant here"
And it ends with Peter saying "what the hell does rant mean?".
Seems as this is the rant thread...
But I guess quoting TV shows from the 90s isn't the topical thing to do.
I can also quote simpsons.
No worries - I can only remember a small handful of quotes from tv shows in the 80s and 90s, and that list gets smaller as the years go by. Lol

No worries - I can only remember a small handful of quotes from tv shows in the 80s and 90s, and that list gets smaller as the years go by. Lol
Shit init?

If I was to do a rant it would be how media that millions once found entertaining and helped them get through rough times, is being erased because THIS current social ideology is 100% right and can never change or be proven bad, just like the other million social ideologies that have changed over the centuries.
It's boring to know that in ten years, the same normie f*gs pushing the woke agenda will be stood on the other side of the fence saying shit like "oh man, look at those wierdos. I always knew this shit was stupid".
Just like covid. Now the same people screaming for lockdowns, masks and injections are now saying "man covid was a pain in the balls, it was so stupid how everyone was masking up".

Infuriating.

I’ve got cameras installed in both of my cars for this very reason. Their word against my camera, they can get fucked. Proof is in the video when they do something stupid.

• Strength
Reactions: Mickmrly
Fuck sake the amount of TIME you have to boringly GRIND ffx to max everyone's sphere grid for these stupid ass PS trophies. And that's with cheesing Kottos and turtle man for easy fast spheres and levels. Why do I even care about them?! WHY DO I CARE ABOUT THE TROPHIES

giphy.gif

You know what really grinds my gears pun intended? All these movies with cars spinning out at 80+mph and throwing it in reverse and suddenly still doing 80+mph in one gear without the car blowing up. Love it every time. Thanks for this, fast 2 furious. You started this shit.

• Brain
Here's something that annoys the shit out of me - You are at a red light or at a drive-thru or anywhere there is stop-and-go traffic. The person in front of you stops with like 2 fucking car lengths worth of space in front of them.

Then they sit for like 45+ seconds. Then suddenly they inch up 3 feet. So now if looks like you're the retard who left too much space. So you inch up. Then everyone behind you inches up. Then the retard in front of you waits another 30 seconds and inches up another 4 feet. After minutes of sitting in place, they have finally stopped their car where they should have stopped it originally. So what goes on inside the head of this type of retard? Do any of you do this shit and understand it?

You know what really grinds my gears pun intended? All these movies with cars spinning out at 80+mph and throwing it in reverse and suddenly still doing 80+mph in one gear without the car blowing up. Love it every time. Thanks for this, fast 2 furious. You started this shit.

Know what I love? When Hollywood-movies show 'fast' car chases. That's the everyday speed my mom and dad go on the Autobahn every fukkn day, lol.

• Cheers
Here's something that annoys the shit out of me - You are at a red light or at a drive-thru or anywhere there is stop-and-go traffic. The person in front of you stops with like 2 fucking car lengths worth of space in front of them.

Then they sit for like 45+ seconds. Then suddenly they inch up 3 feet. So now if looks like you're the retard who left too much space. So you inch up. Then everyone behind you inches up. Then the retard in front of you waits another 30 seconds and inches up another 4 feet. After minutes of sitting in place, they have finally stopped their car where they should have stopped it originally. So what goes on inside the head of this type of retard? Do any of you do this shit and understand it?

I know exactly of what you speak and it pisses me off too.

What is "standing on business"? I've read/heard/seen it a dozen or so times in the last week or so and I'm already tired of it and I'm not even sure what it means exactly!!!

Took a large amount of PTO for Mardi Gras and Valentines Day since I rarely use PTO and it rolls over so I have a lot stored. My mind is so much clearer now. Going to be maxing out my PTO yearly from now on. Angry for allowing my life to be eaten up by the "corporate machine" for the last 4 years.

Apple Music keeps fucking up my music library. I have strict naming rules, and many albums revert back to its normal one. I mean sometimes your have (Extended Remix) and (feat. such singer) [Extended Remix] and it drives me crazy. So now I have hundreds of albums that I need to change names of songs. Irritating.

• Brain
Reactions: Mickmrly and Polden
I hate people that treat me like nobody loves me🤦
Im buying a house ffs im pretty sure i can take care of my self just fine

How dare they. If they want to be jealous they should just keep their stupid opinions to themselves. Getting ahead in this world is hard enough without people throwing shade for no reason.

I hate people that treat me like nobody loves me🤦
Im buying a house ffs im pretty sure i can take care of my self just fine

Is your entire personality now “guy who’s buying a house?” It’s like everything comes back to the house purchase.

“People love me. I’m buying a house!”

“It’s not ringworm because I’m going to be a homeowner!”

“Would a soon-to- be homeowner grope an Asian co-worker’s tit without her consent?! Checkmate, haters (Tayters)!”

Is your entire personality now “guy who’s buying a house?” It’s like everything comes back to the house purchase.

“People love me. I’m buying a house!”

“It’s not ringworm because I’m going to be a homeowner!”

“Would a soon-to- be homeowner grope an Asian co-worker’s tit without her consent?! Checkmate, haters (Tayters)!
Yeah and you are going to like it until the 15th :)