Thread: Let's Talk Aboot Hockey |OT| 🏒 NHL Pad
Official Thread
So none of you cunts going to talk about that Bruins game? I barely watch Hockey but that shot to tie up the game was some magical shit.

I was almost positive Avalanche or Bruins would take it going in

Looks like anyones game now

Would be fun to see Devils or Kraken win 🏆

Latvia beat Sweden last night and are through the half finals! And we play Canada who raped us 6 - 0 in the first round 🤣

Hope the Panthers can do it because I'm a fan of their coach, who was ours for some 8 years or so.

Fuck Vegas though. They need to be stopped.

NO GOAL!!!

FUCK STAMKOS

COME YELL WITH ME @Erdrick @cryptoadam

nogoal-referee.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Erdrick
If you told me last week, "Oh yah opening night they would bootstomp the oilers, and go into the third tied on the following saturday" Id think you were crazy

Edit : and then actually win??!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Shocked

I miss when there was fights like this more than once a year.

EDIT: it's worth watching via Youtube. 30 second tilt between Winnipeg and Calgary's AHL club players. Jeffrey Viel and Alex Gallant.

Dach looking to be out for a while FFS

Sounds like with one of our D prospects that looked finally poised to make the team. Ville Heinola was looking good this camp and preseason, but bam, injured himself badly and he's out like 8-12 weeks. We drafted him with the pick we got back for Trouba from the Rangers.

L.A. is here tomorrow night and then we have Vegas coming on Thursday. I hope to actually see a full game one of these games this week, finally.

Although, I really don't know how my team is gonna make out this year. They looked incredible solid until the All Star Break last year and then just quit. I was actually pissed that they made the playoffs since they totally didn't deserve it.

We'll see how this season goes.

Reactions: cryptoadam
WTF dude he killed the guy

Dude needs to be kicked from the NHL and charged with manslaughter. That was intentional as fuck. Guy is a piece of shit human who forfeit his freedom card.

How has the above not already happened? Why have most media outlets run cover for this POS with the “freak accident” limp dick level bullshit.

Reactions: cryptoadam
Dude needs to be kicked from the NHL and charged with manslaughter. That was intentional as fuck. Guy is a piece of shit human who forfeit his freedom card.

How has the above not already happened? Why have most media outlets run cover for this POS with the “freak accident” limp dick level bullshit.

It wasn't in the NHL, just FYI. Guy who died was a prospect of the Pens but I believe he was playing in a U.K. League.

It wasn't in the NHL, just FYI. Guy who died was a prospect of the Pens but I believe he was playing in a U.K. League.

I clearly do not follow hockey. But whatever league and team he was playing on needed to kick him to the curb immediately after seeing the slo mo replay where it is clear as day he intentionally raised his leg above his waist to strike the other player.

I clearly do not follow hockey. But whatever league and team he was playing on needed to kick him to the curb immediately after seeing the slo mo replay where it is clear as day he intentionally raised his leg above his waist to strike the other player.

They might have. I agree they should have if the guy has a history. I don't know that league or follow it, but it's a horrific way to die. I know two of our players on the Jets have chosen to wear neck guards now as a result of this incident.

Namestnikov, Perfetti among Jets trying out neck guards

Not a bad idea, considering what could happen.

I did not enter this season thinking "whale team good" even after stomping the coilers a few times.
Everyones thinking theyre doing good... being a nucks fan im still waiting for the shoe to drop

I'm actually interested in the Oilers/Sharks game on Thursday. Will San Jose finally win? Will Edmonton lose again?! My Jets In St. Louis vs the Blues tonight. Hope they can pull it off.

• Cheers
Reactions: ogrebushi
I'm actually interested in the Oilers/Sharks game on Thursday. Will San Jose finally win? Will Edmonton lose again?! My Jets In St. Louis vs the Blues tonight. Hope they can pull it off.

So far the Toilet Bowl has been amusing shots were 4-4 10 mins in. 2 Coiler powerplays do nothing and Sharts score with a little over a min left with ~6 shots total

Sharts up most of the game and an EN 6 on 4 Coilers attempt to tie in the final minute was hilarious!

• Funny
So uh... Jets are looking pretty good right now. I'm still expecting a collapse after the All Star Break but maybe getting rid of Wheeler and Dubois got rid of the internal issues the team seemingly had.

Everyone is contributing and the team is really gelling together. It's nice to see it.

Reactions: teezzy