Let me have my wanks

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Xbox
  3. PlayStation
  4. Nintendo
cut.jpg

It's hockey season again, boys

Made a Stanley Cup thread last year, and got a good amount of discussion going. Thought we needed an OT. Let's talk hockey here

2022-23-Home-Openers_Media-06010403.png

Wings vs Habs tomorrow, I'm very excited

DM me if you'd like a great NHL streaming site to watch this season on

giphy.webp

4 - 2 lead for the Wings vs NJ

Super excited with how they've been playing so far this season

5 - 2

Easily another win for the Wings

It's the Devils but f it man, I'll take it

LGRW

Bedard here we come.

We won our "cup" by cursing the leafs and making sure they dont win a round again this year.

Next is getting Bedard. Chicago and Arizona good luck

• Brain
Reactions: teezzy

Man, it's so refreshing to see all this new talent kicking ass and taking names. The Yzerplan is ahead of schedule 🥳

My Panthers have started the season well, we're 2-0 with wins against The Islanders and Sabres. We got a tough matchup with The Bruins tomorrow. I'm going to get tickets soon for a game next month, last season I went 3 times to the arena and they won all 3 games. Let's go Panthers!

• Strength

That was a rough way to end a crazy game

Still feels fantastic to finally have a full roster of talent to be excited about on the ice here. Just about every line has something to be excited about

If Bert weren't injured, I think this game would've ended very differently

Habs gonna go 41-41. Win every home game, lose every road game.

Woot Woot what a game. Ya its ARZ but I will take it. 3-2 record now. Slaf with his first goal. Suzuki sick penalty shot. Caufield with another goal as usual. MoneyHands with the empty netter to keep driving up his value.

Keeping an eye on our Latvian guys - Balcers, Girgensons, Blueger and goalie Merzlikins.
Also, waiting for more scores from Ovi, as usual.

Unfortunately, Blueger had an injury in pre-season and doesn't play for at least two weeks more. I think, he is the best Latvian hockey player now and the valuable addition to the Penguins team.

• Brain
Jets are in Dallas tomorrow. They shit the bed last night in Minnesota losing 6-1 so I'd expect a much better effort tomorrow night...

Habs still surprising. I don't see the playoffs this year but Hugo is turning this team around.

Perfect world is FLA keeps losing and wins the lottery while we go on a cinderella run LOL.

Reactions: teezzy and Erdrick

The documents recount E.M. telling police that after she had consensual sex with Player 1, he appeared to be on his cell phone texting. After a period of time, two of Player 1’s teammates entered the hotel room. E.M. said she was “initially comfortable for a little bit.” Then, after she went to the bathroom, she came out to find “approximately 7 or 8 guys in the [hotel] room with her.”

“E.M. recognized some of them as being Player 1’s friends from Jack’s Bar. Player 1 was not initially in the hotel room when the guys were there, and she did not know where he went.

E.M. later learned that he had ordered himself food—chicken wings. As the evening progressed, E.M. observed Player 1 on the bed, eating them. E.M. described Player 1 as being “in the background” after [specific sex act(s)].”

E.M. told police that the player told her to lie on the ground and she complied.

“E.M. explicitly told the men she was not comfortable with lying on a dirty hotel floor, so they placed a bed sheet on the ground for her,” Younan wrote, adding that E.M. told a detective “the group was making fun of her and laughing at her expense.”

One of the players, Player 1’s roommate, entered the room and began engaging in a specific sex act “without saying a word,” Younan wrote. “The group of guys were talking around her and about her, but not with her. The group of guys were saying things like ‘you do this, and you do this.’”

E.M. said the group started slapping her buttocks and that she had told them to stop “because they were slapping as hard as they could.”

E.M. told police she had felt like an object during the incident and that at one point she had gone to the bathroom and cried.

“The guys said, ‘oh she’s crying’ and then they would tell her to come back out ‘it is fine’. E.M. felt a degree of hesitation being there in the hotel room. E.M. describing it in the following way: ‘I don’t want to be doing this anymore,’ but also did not verbalize it to the guys inside the hotel room. E.M. would get dressed to leave and say she was leaving but was told to stay. The guys would state: ‘oh come on, don’t leave’ and then walk her back within the hotel room.”

E.M. told police that no one physically stopped her from leaving the room.

The players allegedly made three video recordings of E.M. during the incident. One video’s existence has not been previously reported.

In one six-second video recorded at about 3:25 am, an unidentified player asks E.M., “You’re okay with this”

“I’m okay with this,” she responds.

A second video, 12 seconds long, was filmed at 4:26 am.

“Are you recording me?” E.M. said on the video. “Okay, good. It was all consensual. You are so paranoid. Holy. I enjoyed it. It was fine. It was all consensual. I am so sober, that’s why I can’t do this right now.”

Lawyers representing several of the players showed TSN those videos in the summer, arguing that any sexual contact between players and E.M. had been consensual.

Honestly I didn't know the details of the scandal. I don't know it seems like she banged a bunch of dudes and never really said she didn't want to and then insta regretted it. I mean ya running train on a chick while a dude she just banged at chicken wings is a bit greasy and they probably felt something was off with how they recorded her. But I thought the story was the dude like hard core raped her or something. I guess still bad I don't know. In the 80's and 90's World Junior players probably getting so much tang. Imagine prime Lemiux, Lindros, or Jagr walking into a bar with all the ring rats around...

• Brain