Thread: OlliOlli World announced
The multiple planes and wall-rides looks pretty cool, the mechanics are really tight in this franchise.

Overall aesthetic not really my thing but the levels look really good in motion I think.

Reactions: Test
OH SHIIIIIII

I played the heck outta the first two games, the second one especially because manuals allows you to one-trick every stage 🤤

Yeah!! I love this franchise too. 100%’d the first game and it was painstakingly difficult but very rewarding. The second was good but it didn’t grab me in the way the first did.

I’m also on the fence about the art style but I know the gameplay will be good, and the approach they’re taking is a nice change of pace from high score chasing.

• Cheers
Reactions: Nymphae
Yeah!! I love this franchise too. 100%’d the first game and it was painstakingly difficult but very rewarding. The second was good but it didn’t grab me in the way the first did.

Same here, I don't know what it was about 2 that didn't hook me, the addition of manuals made it mechanically soooo much better. The levels just got too kooky I think, I don't mind hard but it was too much of a gauntlet by the end.