Thread: Official Thread for Achievement/Trophy Lovers
Official Thread
Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Xbox
  3. PlayStation
  4. Nintendo
For those of us who are addicted to getting these and want to show off our accomplishments.

My current PSN: https://psnprofiles.com/MechaBiollante
My previous PSN: https://psnprofiles.com/RandyOrton_VR
My XBL: https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Mecha+Biollante
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983554832/

I think PSN Profiles is a much nicer site than true achievements, tbh, is there a better XBOX site? Steam is unfortunate, it seems you can only see your achievements for individual games by clicking them.

For example... I have platinum in Destiny 2, on PSNProfiles 9.94% of gamers have achieved this, but on PSN it's 2.6%, the values are generally going to be higher on PSNProfiles because the people signing up for it are going to be into getting such things.

How many platinums/1000 Gamerscore games does everyone have?

I have 7 Platinums (one game is counted twice, once for PS4 and once for PS5) and 7 games on XBL I have 1.000 or more Gamerscore, I go with 1,000 because that's the max before DLCs, which yes DLCs tend to hurt the team for completionists. On Steam there's only 2 games considered complete but it's harder to weed out which ones aren't complete due to DLC on Steam.

I was also thinking this is a perfect thread for us to discuss hard to get/rare achievements we're aiming for, sharing videos of ourselves getting them and giving each other tips.

I dunno, maybe I'm the only weirdo who cares much, but it'll be interesting to see if this thread gets any traction.

So, using True Achievements I'm going to give you my favorite games I played on any XBOX system and the achievement score I got...

(Note: XBLA games only have 200 possible achievements, also some games don't give you much for beating them)

Top 20

Fallout: New Vegas - 830
BioShock - 950
Dead Space - 850
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 65
Duke Nukem 3D - 150
Grand Theft Auto IV - 575
Metro 2033 - 565
The Orange Box - 550
Alan Wake - 830
Red Dead Redemption - 715
Crackdown - 620
Grand Theft Auto V - 260
Lost Planet 2 - 285
Far Cry 2 - 540
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 1000
Battlefield: Bad Company - 745
Dragon Age: Origins - 1175
Fallout 3 - 1490
South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 855
Medal of Honor: Airborne - 460

HMs (Games that meant more to me back then than they do now)

Alpha Protocol - 1000
Borderlands - 1385
Batman: Arkham Asylum - 645
Mass Effect 2 - 880
Mass Effect - 485
Shadow Complex - 180
The Godfather - 795
Halo 3 - 635
Dead Rising - 260
Dishonored - 380

I rarely 100% a game unless I absolutely love it and if it isn't a lengthy endeavor. I just platinum'd Cuphead the other night just for gamer peen clout. But I'll definitely go out of my way to get achievements if it doesn't take much effort. Usually I'll take a look at the trophy list before I start the game (ignoring the secret trophies since I don't want to be spoiled) and if I see things like "kill enemy by doing this" or "do X in Y scenario" I'll go for them for easy trophies.

I have a feeling I'll go for a platinum on Diablo 2 since I played the crap out of that game back in the day and if achievements were a thing back then I would have 100% it no question.

Top 20 Steam Games, their completion rate and hours played:

(Note: Steam games without achievements aren't included)

Fallout: New Vegas - 69/75 - 548 Hours
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - 24/38 - 114 Hours
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition - 52 Hours
Dark Souls III - 26/43 - 64 Hours
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - 31/58 - 31 Hours
Prey - 28/58 - 56 Hours
Cyberpunk 2077 - 33/44 - 295 Hours
Fallout 4 - 68/84 - 597 Hours
Hollow Knight - 27/63 - 44 Hours
Just Cause 2 - 17/50 - 121 Hours
South Park: The Stick of Truth - 41/50 - 58 Hours
Alien Isolation - 41/50 - 21 Hours
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 31/49 - 32 Hours
Axiom Verge - 21/29 - 15.8 Hours
Awesomenauts - 47/59 - 675 Hours
Doom 2016 - 27/54 - 41 Hours
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - 34/85 - 38 Hours
BioShock Infinite - 55/80 - 50 Hours
Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - 5/51 - 58 Hours
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - 28/77 - 99 Hours (+88 in beta)

Honorable Mentions:

Destiny 2 - 23/23 - 1,292 Hours
XCOM 2 - 32/88 - 54 Hours
Borderlands 2 - 32/75 - 68 Hours
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 18/42 - 127 Hours
Ori and the Blind Forest - 43/57 - 14.4 Hours

• Star
Reactions: Rock And Roll
Okay, I did PSN last because I need to make a list divided between two PSN profiles, anyways here goes...

Bloodborne - 92%
Killzone 2 - 28%
Dark Souls Remastered - 71%
Resistance 3 - 38%
Killzone 3 - 31%
Dark Souls III - 77%
Resident Evil Village - 84%
Killzone: Shadow Fall - 26%
Red Dead Redemption 2 - 34%
God of War - Platinum
Days Gone - Platinum
The Last of Us Part II - 36%
Resident Evil 2 2019 - 64%
Metro Exodus - 24%
Max Payne 3 - 13%
The Last of Us - 1% (yes, this includes beating the game lol, I also have 5% in Remastered but that's not including beating the game, they're MP trophies)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 41%
Control - Platinum
inFamous Second Son - 92%
Resistance 2 - 42%

Honorable Mentions:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 23%
Destiny - 88% and 59% (played on both accounts)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - 38%
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - 35%
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - 84%

Xbox would be my full-time platform if it had something like a platinum trophy.

Platinum

Battlefield 4
Toukiden 2
Final Fantasy VII Remake

Wait... didn't you used to be Mr. XBOX? What's your full-time platform?
Playstation haha, alot of people used to troll me on another site because of my main but not realising my platform was Playstation, I love Halo and a lot of MS IPs and I was main Xbox until the Xbox One announcement.

Playstation haha, alot of people used to troll me on another site because of my main but not realising my platform was Playstation, I love Halo and a lot of MS IPs and I was main Xbox until the Xbox One announcement.

I'm sort of the same but switched slightly earlier.

I turned into a trophy whore there for a quick minute. I only go for trophies for games I really like. I'm by no means an accomplished trophy hunter.

My Platinums.

Ghost of Tsushima.
Ratchet & Clank. (PS4)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
Battlefield 1.
Battlefield 3. (PS3)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
God of War. (PS4)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
DmC Devil May Cry: DE (PS4)
DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
Mass Effect 1.
Mass Effect 2.
Mass Effect 3.
Tekken Tag Tournament HD (PS3)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken 6.
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3)
Uncharted 1.
Uncharted 2.
Uncharted 3.
Dead Space.
Dead Space 2.
Final Fantasy 13.
Fallout 3.
WipEout HD. -My hardest Platinum
Burnout Paradise.
Unreal Tournament 3.
Prince of Persia (2006)

My Battlefield companion app says I've played Battlefield V 2,101 hours
202176272_274845047751095_9156149336408943549_n.jpg

• Shocked
Reactions: Explosive Zombie
Even all these years later, I do like going for platinums for games I really like. It's just a nice excuse to keep playing.

But, I hate poorly designed trophies. I hate most timed ones as well. The worst platinum I've ever gotten was for Terraria. Loved the game and was happy to have reasons to keep playing and trying new things, but those developers clearly hate people who like achievements.

There is this one for collecting all the pets, for example. Many of these drops only come from a rare enemy during a rare event and only has a 1% drop rate on top of it all.

Another one has you turning the world into a corrupted version so you are spending 20-30 hours just removing regular blocks until the world is over 50% corrupted blocks. Then you have to do it again for a different type of corruption. Imagine spending 50+ hours doing only that...and there are so many more horrible ones.

• Triggered
Reactions: and 3 others
I turned into a trophy whore there for a quick minute. I only go for trophies for games I really like. I'm by no means an accomplished trophy hunter.

My Platinums.

Ghost of Tsushima.
Ratchet & Clank. (PS4)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
Battlefield 1.
Battlefield 3. (PS3)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
God of War. (PS4)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
DmC Devil May Cry: DE (PS4)
DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
Mass Effect 1.
Mass Effect 2.
Mass Effect 3.
Tekken Tag Tournament HD (PS3)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken 6.
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3)
Uncharted 1.
Uncharted 2.
Uncharted 3.
Dead Space.
Dead Space 2.
Final Fantasy 13.
Fallout 3.
WipEout HD. -My hardest Platinum
Burnout Paradise.
Unreal Tournament 3.
Prince of Persia (2006)

ArcticFamousIbex-max-1mb.gif

I'll never fully understand the type of gamer who will buy a $3 Barbie game because it has an easy platinum that only takes 2 hours to get.

• Strength
Only platinums I ever got are Assassin’s Creed 2 and Sly Cooper. Too many games these days have tacked on multiplayer that I don’t play. I got pretty much all the Sackboy single player trophies but will never plat it because of the multiplayer shit.

I'm having such a good time jumping back into Far Cry 3 I think I'll go for the platinum. It's mainly collectibles to finish it off and I really enjoy exploring the tropical setting it doesn't feel tedious. Only thing I'm curious about is if I have to do everything before I finish the last mission or if I can get things done in the post-game. Does anyone here know?

I'm having such a good time jumping back into Far Cry 3 I think I'll go for the platinum. It's mainly collectibles to finish it off and I really enjoy exploring the tropical setting it doesn't feel tedious. Only thing I'm curious about is if I have to do everything before I finish the last mission or if I can get things done in the post-game. Does anyone here know?

Everything can be done post game. Keep in mind that some 'kill X things with Y method' will be harder post story due to less mobs being around.

Reactions: Rock And Roll
I like Achievements far better than trophies. I like the idea of a platinum but I like how every single achievement ranks to an overall number on achievements. Trophy level doesn't make sense to me. Is a 230 good?

I don't have too many 1000 pointed games:
Doom
Doom 64
SSX
TMNT
Mega man X Legacy Collection 1
Diablo 3 ROS
Defense Grid 2
The Turing Test
Quantum Break
Forza Horizon 2
Strider