Thread: Official |OT| Claim Thread| Do It
Official Thread

Zefah

Breaker of Signatures

bIUpEMY.png

As more and more people join the forum, we wanted to set up an official thread for people to stake their claim on creating OT (Official Threads) for upcoming Games, Events (such as shows or Hardware Launches) or for particular Hobbies or Areas of interest. The main goal of this thread is for people to establish intent so we don’t have multiple community members working on separate OTs for the same thing and wasting their time (there can be only on OT). If multiple people want to work on an OT for the same thing, the hope is that this thread could serve as a launching point for them be aware of each others interest and then look to collaborate.

Once a thread is claimed, it will be added to the OT Index for easy identification, and removed upon completion.

SIMPLE GUIDELINES FOR CLAIMING AND CREATING OTs:
  1. In general, please claim threads only for games that have a release date announced that is 12 months or less out.
  2. When claiming an OT, please be personally interested in the game and be willing to keep it updated with relevant information while the OT remains active.
  3. While the layout and design of the OT, as well as the information included in it is up to the creator, please ensure that |OT| is included in the thread title along with the game title, and other basic information about the game (Release Timing and Platforms, Developer and Publisher Information, Pricing, etc.) is included in the body.
  4. If you change your mind and no longer want to or otherwise become unable to create the OT, please be sure to update this thread.
  5. If another member of the community wants to contribute to the creation of the OT, please consider accommodating their requests within reason.

HOW TO CLAIM A THREAD:
  • Simply post in this thread using the following format:
Code:
[b]GAME TITLE[/b] by [url=link to your d-pad user page]USERNAME[/URL] ([url=link to your claim's post]TODAY'S DATE[/url])
GAME RELEASE DATE

To get to your d-pad user page, click on your username in the top right corner and then click on your username once more from the box that pops out. Copy the URL (https://d-pad.life/members/zefah.7/ in my case) and paste it to replace the “link to your d-pad user page” text above.

Since we users from around the world and different date formats are used, please always write out the name of the month to avoid any confusion.

Note: As we know putting together an OT is no easy feat and requires a lot of work, we have a dedicated board (OT Prep) set aside on the site specifically for the affording OT creators the space to map out their OTs as well as get advice on any technical issues. It is not obligatory to use this board when preparing your OT, however access is available by request if you are working on an OT via @Mirabilis or @Musky_Cheese

Claimed OTs for upcoming games:

Anger Foot
by @regawdless
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key by @El Campeador
Detective Pikachu Returns by @Franky Family
Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate by @Zeta Dragoon
Dragon's Dogma II by @Zeta Dragoon and @regawdless
Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree by @mortal
Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time by @Zeta Dragoon
Grand Theft Auto VI by @Vyse
Greedfall II: The Dying World by @Zeta Dragoon
GrimGrimoire OnceMore by @Zeta Dragoon
Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon by @Franky Family
Marathon by @mortal
No Rest for the Wicked - @Zeta Dragoon
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door by @Franky Family
Princess Peach: Showtime! by @Franky Family
Replaced by @regawdless
Selaco by @regawdless
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl by @regawdless
Star Wars: Outlaws by @Kadayi
Stellar Blade by @regawdless
Titan Quest II by @Zeta Dragoon
Unicorn Overlord by @Zeta Dragoon and @regawdless
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II by @regawdless
Ys X: Nordics by @skintin

I’ve been thinking of making these official threads:

1. One Piece (general, manga, anime, catching up thread, current readers thread)
2. Mario Party Superstars
3. Mario Party (general)
4. The Legend of Zelda (general)
5. Paper Mario (general) + possibly all Mario RPGs (general)

That would be for the year of 2022, gonna try to chip away at and create. My thread creation skills are limited, so if anyone wanted to claim any of those be my guest, I haven’t started on any of them. Can probably finish all OT projects by Summer of 2022 if I don’t try to go overboard and make simple layouts as I typically will with the OTs

Right I've pared down the OT Prep group to active OT creators. If you do have an OT in mind and want/require access, let me know in this thread with an @Mirabilis

• Brain
Reactions: Fushitsusha
I'm claiming the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge OT 🐢🍕

...&...

the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection OT🍕🐢

I'm going to combine them both together into one big, glorious OT that pays loving tribute to the TMNT universe of entertainment products.

I've got some great ideas for a so, so sweet OT that will be a lot of fun🤘🏻💯

Last edited:
I'm claiming the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge OT 🐢🍕

...&...

the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection OT🍕🐢

I'm going to combine them both together into one big, glorious OT that pays loving tribute to the TMNT universe of entertainment products.

I've got some great ideas for a so, so sweet OT that will be a lot of fun🤘🏻💯
I’m so hyped for this!! Is it going to be as incredible as your Elden Ring ot?

I’m so hyped for this!! Is it going to be as incredible as your Elden Ring ot?
It will be!

It won't be quite as lengthy - or "epic", due to this being an arcade game & not a sprawling, legendary action-RPG by FromSoftware.

That said, the same love, passion & care are being put into it; as the TMNT games are very special to me💯

• Strength
Reactions: Kadayi