Thread: Jackass Forever Releasing In October
Loved CKY, but Jackass not so much. Would probably still watch if it had more of the OG crew. But now, with a trimmed down crew, eh, I'll pass.

I expected much worse before watching the trailer. Trailers can be deceiving but I am pretty fucking surprised by what these nearly 50 year old people are still willing to put themselves through. It does feel like a, "Hey please like these younger members we are introducing so we can keep the Jackass property churning in the future" scenario, though.

My initial reaction was a big no, felt wrong. Like a soulless money grab.

But the trailer did put a smile on my face..... nostalgia hit a bit and I got a good old-school vibe..... Until the stupid t-shirt ad at the end, shoving "we need money!" in my face again.

Still, trailer looks decent!

I understand that Johnny Knoxville has had grey hair since he was like 20 and has just dyed it all these years, but even grey hair aside, it was fucking jarring seeing this as the first shot of everyone.

bxHkaGt.png

Maybe it's just the weird lighting and way he's yelling, but damn he looks like Bilbo after giving up the ring.

i just downloaded all the jackass shit to my plex server. I'm finishing up silicon valley and going back through this and wild boyz.

• Strength
Reactions: J-Roderton

the wait is over. it's finally time to grab your friends and laugh your asses off. watch the final trailer for #jackassforever - only in theaters february 4.

Celebrating the joy of being back together with your best friends and a perfectly executed shot to the dingdong, the original jackass crew return for another round of hilarious, wildly absurd, and often dangerous displays of comedy with a little help from some exciting new cast. Johnny and the team push the envelope even further on February 4 in jackass forever.

I'm glad they made this, but I can't pretend as though I'm all that excited.

I wish Bam, and the rest of the guys well.

Reactions: and 3 others
The trailer isn’t terrible, but you can’t beat the reckless abandon they all had when they were young, much less wise, and a full team. It’s never going to be the same.

• This tbh
Reactions: and 3 others