Thread: Internet outage - Amazon, Reddit, Twitch and more offline
So what are we thinking here....veiled cyber attack that will be played off as a simple error so as not to panic the plebs/admit to incompetence with security or just someone committed a typo/wrong variable to some infrastructure YAML file somewhere?

Well, shit. Reddit already seems to be semi-online again. It's getting fixed too fast.

I like to imagine an amazing scenario for our species where all social media is taken offline for a month and people find out they can live without the constant brainwashing.

Last edited:
Well, shit. Reddit already seems to be semi-online again. It's getting fixed too fast.

I imagine an amazing scenario for our species where all social media is taken offline for a month and people find out they can live without the constant brainwashing.
I'm still getting 503 Service Unavailable messages for Reddit.

I like to imagine an amazing scenario for our species where all social media is taken offline for a month and people find out they can live without the constant brainwashing.
I'd miss a lot of things, but quite honestly I've still got my fingers crossed for that inevitable massive solar flare, that will fry all electronics, will come sooner rather than later.

I thought I was nuts. THis morning like 3 of my streaming services were all doing odd things. Thought it was my net.

This was the strategy to grow the site.

Step 1 - take down other sites.
Step 2 - ???
Step 3 - profit.

giphy.gif

We've got our best Hackers on the job right now

tumblr_ocl65tSKAw1qc3l3bo1_250.gif

Last edited:
  • Strength
Reactions: Calcium