Thread: I Have No Idea If Chloe Moretz Is Attractive
1vlr9uhxpw0a1.jpg

9zfl8vhxpw0a1.jpg

k0ixushxpw0a1.jpg

Those new chompers were a bad idea IMO. People are so afraid to just have their real teeth these days. She also lost too much weight.
She definitely lost a few too many lbs. Not saying she needed to keep the full blown round baby face, but now she looks a little too severe and angular. And still no matter the angle you can still see all the way up her nostrils. Same type of idea as how the mona lisa is always looking at you no matter where you stand.

She definitely lost a few too many lbs. Not saying she needed to keep the full blown round baby face, but now she looks a little too severe and angular. And still no matter the angle you can still see all the way up her nostrils. Same type of idea as how the mona lisa is always looking at you no matter where you stand.
As much fun as I've had making fun of her oddly egg-shaped body, I think she was kinda cute before leaning so hard into weight loss, ivory installations, and whatever botox/surgery shit she's done since.

Chicks look at cartoons on instagram and say, "OMG! I won't be happy until a mad scientist does whatever he can to turn me into that cartoon!" And then they all end up kinda looking the same and get that uncanny valley thing going on.

As much fun as I've had making fun of her oddly egg-shaped body, I think she was kinda cute before leaning so hard into weight loss, ivory installations, and whatever botox/surgery shit she's done since.

Chicks look at cartoons on instagram and say, "OMG! I won't be happy until a mad scientist does whatever he can to turn me into that cartoon!" And then they all end up kinda looking the same and get that uncanny valley thing going on.
Yeah, that stretched and/or puffy uncanny valley look is definitely worse than just aging a bit. Some of these people are sick fucks. Not sure I'd necessarily put her in the sick fuck category quite yet, but hopefully doesn't get there.

• 100%
Reactions: Grinchy