Thread: I Have No Idea If Chloe Moretz Is Attractive
As an aside. I have to say I'm really enjoying The Peripheral.

Just watched the 3rd episode and I'm like...goddamn it gotta wait a week now... :confused:

Amazon needs to greenlight more Sci-fi (where's my Drummer-focused Expanse Spin-off FFS).

Yeah I'm enjoying it. Third episode hit the brakes too hard but waiting for the fourth episode.

Still all the references to her hands in the show keeps making me think of this thread.

Yeah I'm enjoying it. Third episode hit the brakes too hard but waiting for the fourth episode.

Still all the references to her hands in the show keeps making me think of this thread.
Yea! Episode 3 was down from first 2. But needed to fill in gaps/explain the world, build up the characters and story!

• Strength
Reactions: Kadayi
Well, the trick worked. We have now gotten lots of people admitting they find her attractive. We can stop pretending now, but the ones who were being genuine can go straight to the gulag.

Well, the trick worked. We have now gotten lots of people admitting they find her attractive. We can stop pretending now, but the ones who were being genuine can go straight to the gulag.
SaS9LAI.gif

I must admit I thought she had a bit of a dead career, however, I've got to say that this seems like the perfect vehicle for her. The gaming thing feels like pure promo, but who knows? Either way, it's currently working for her.

As an aside. I have to say I'm really enjoying The Peripheral.

Just watched the 3rd episode and I'm like...goddamn it gotta wait a week now... :confused:

Amazon needs to greenlight more Sci-fi (where's my Drummer-focused Expanse Spin-off FFS).

I started watching episode 1, but it got too cringe when she took over her brother's Matrix-station and was like "gotta show 'em". She's not even a great gamer, she's a trained special-forces soldier, if the game is like the Matrix, lol.

Does it stay cringe or get better?

I started watching episode 1, but it got too cringe when she took over her brother's Matrix-station and was like "gotta show 'em". She's not even a great gamer, she's a trained special-forces soldier, if the game is like the Matrix, lol.

Does it stay cringe or get better?

It's following closely the plot of the book (it's not girl bossing it if that's what you are worrying about). Gibson wrote it with a female protag back in 2014. Still, I dare say you'll find reasons to hate it, so I suggest you skip it as no one wants to hear you endlessly lamenting it.

It's following closely the plot of the book (it's not girl bossing it if that's what you are worrying about). Gibson wrote it with a female protag back in 2014. Still, I dare say you'll find reasons to hate it, so I suggest you skip it as no one wants to hear you endlessly lamenting it.
Thx, will watch it later.