Thread: EA Play Live 2021 set for July 22

Mista

Fox Hound

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. PlayStation
  3. Nintendo
EA-Play-Live_05-11-21.jpg

EA Play Live 2021 will be held as a digital-only event on July 22, Electronic Arts announced.

Last year’s EA Play Live brought the announcements of Switch and Steam versions of Apex Legends; It Takes Two; a 2021 release window for Lost in Random; Rocket Arena; a Star Wars: Squadrons gameplay trailer; and a new Skate game. Next-generation titles from Criterion Games, BioWare, DICE, and Motive Studios were also teased.

Don't they normally attach this to E3? Wonder if that means they need more time or are just trying to stand out.

Don't they normally attach this to E3? Wonder if that means they need more time or are just trying to stand out.
Yeah but I think since they went individual they realized that it doesn't matter if its during E3 or not

• Strength
Reactions: Nikana
No. EA started doing their own thing across town during the same week. Want to say like 2011 was their last E3 appearance. They use to be the first booth when you walked into the main hall, so it was VERY noticeable when they left.

Edit: Was bugging me, so I looked it up. I was a couple years off (sue me), it was 2015.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikana