Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Xbox
  3. PlayStation
  4. Nintendo
Do u enjoy life? 🌎

image0.jpg

I know I do. How about you?

If you are not happy with your life, then do something about it. If you can't do it alone, then get some help. You can improve your life, there is hope! ✌️ 🦍 ✌️

Life jumped from OK to amazing this year with a job swap.

Had everything but a stable income, my previous job was 100% commission and took an insane hit from Covid. Now I’m salaried and what I miss in uncapped upside is more than made up for with a comfortable and reliable check.

2 kids and one on the way so all that was missing was predictable income.

Life is glorious and I love it. Currently I’m struggling as this past year has been one of the hardest for me. It has shown me some of my darkness moments while also giving me some of the best highs.

I’m trying to figure out what’s next for the coming year and trying to find my center. I’m trying to laugh more as I used to laugh a lot.

The only problem I have are other people. Everybody is lethargic, boring and uninterested in doing literally anything. COVID broke everyone I know mentally aside from my parents, those are the only ones who want to hang out, you know, just go outside, have some fun, get some drinks, play some games, get some exercise... nobody. Everyone just wants to lock themselves up in their home and never leave. It requires immense efforts from me to get them to do anything.

An example: my neighbor next door is reluctant to "come over" even if we live in the same hallway. Says he isn't ready to "visit". Dude, it's 3 meters...

Life was fantastic, owned a house and land plus apartment. Actually owned not mortgage. Kids and wife

Good health and teeth, enough cash reserves for dentist, school and sports equipment not to be a struggle for the kids.

Refused the vax, didn't lose job. Work going really well and very flexible with hybrid working.

Went hard on growing own food and firewood etc just need chickens and solar

Got into a polyamory situation but to be completely honest I was cheating, got caught and it ended up with us all living together. (Kids with both already)

Joined the reserves and a milita with my buddies

Now after all that it's relatively calm and normal but I have this feeling it's all going to fuck up because I don't believe it's possible to fail upwards this much without being a millionaire.

Life is great, work could be better but that's okey cause everything else is going super good. The work thing is cause while I'm paid double what I used to be it's for a project I don't believe in (metaverse development) while my old development gig was for an actual game game (that got cancelled) that I really enjoyed working on. Sadly almost all the capital in the space right now (for freelancers) is metaverse/nft related and it's all provided by moron suits who have no idea what makes a good experience and only come at it from a co-marketing and "consumers are the product" perspective.

I tend to go through phases where the reality of my mortality weighs on me and other times it doesnt. No amount of SSRI's can change it. Right now things are on a postive. But I am deal with the crushing weight of a job that refuses to give me a wage increase so I can like...you know...eat.

But I am trying to find that next chapter in my life so we will see what happens.

If I didn't it wouldn't matter anyway, so I choose to try to.

Honestly, it's not so much lack of enjoyment, as it is fear of loss.

Lost both my parents to cancer, my father-in-law has stage 4 esophageal cancer right now. I'm tired of losing people.

Fear of death / loss of family is my greatest anxiety, tbh.

Overall yes. I am in good health, make decent money and have good people around me. I don't really have anything bad going on in my life and can do what I want.

Two more ladder steps to go down from my current status quo (next step: homeless. Final step: death).

Life is shit and I probably won't ever have a wife, much less one I find attractive.

• Brain
  • Triggered
Reactions: teezzy and Mickmrly
How would you know?
Turns out life is just a prison term for people who committed a crime while traveling the cosmos. We have been enslaved as mammals with the constant itching in the back of our mind that there’s so much more out there. It’s because our jailers have made it so our prison sentence turns us all into nimwits. Some people more than others.

People like Elon Musk are serial offenders and speed running their sentence.

I alternate.

I try to see the good in things and deny the negativity, but the world and many people in it try and defy my way of life at all opportunity.

I myself am unfortunately predisposed to anxiety and worry, which makes things harder than they need to be. Fear is the mindkiller after all.

Two more ladder steps to go down from my current status quo (next step: homeless. Final step: death).

Life is shit and I probably won't ever have a wife, much less one I find attractive.
Aren't you more interested in personality? Attractive women are easy to find, pleasant women are much harder to find, but are more worthwhile to be around.

• This tbh
Reactions: BFNoise
Aren't you more interested in personality? Attractive women are easy to find, pleasant women are much harder to find, but are more worthwhile to be around.
Ultimately you are right. But I'll never be truly happy if I never once in my life got to fuck a truly "hot" girl. It's dumb, but I know myself well enough that this would always sting, especially if I saw friends with their hot wives.