Thread: DMT thread of crystalline insects in poly dimensional flowing fractal spaces.
Did you remember EVERYTHING from your trips? I feel like mine were so profound, but some parts I don't have the greatest recollection on. Like you said in the other thread, the concept of time was expanded by a ten fold, if not more. Similarly to Salvia, in the perception of time.

Did you remember EVERYTHING from your trips? I feel like mine were so profound, but some parts I don't have the greatest recollection on. Like you said in the other thread, the concept of time was expanded by a ten fold, if not more. Similarly to Salvia, in the perception of time.
Not at all, unfortunately.
Also forgot a lot over time. It's been almost two years now since I took those little psychedelic journeys.

I remember those smaller dosages being very fun. Like flying through a caleidoscope space of fractals, and sometimes "things" emerged from that ever flowing colourful fractal mass. I could feel these things were beings that had "moods". Like the aforementioned insect. Looked a bit like a mosquito, and I saw its long mouth growing out of the fractal mass, and I heard these weird drone like sounds it was creating in doing so.

Usually when I "woke up" after these things I was super excited and happy. It's really strange that you can be in these completely weirdo places, and then it's like snapping your finger and you are 100% back to reality like nothing happened. When this happened to me the first time I laughed out loud, because this effect was so new to me.

The breakthrough dose I took was very very different from all these smaller happy doses though.

• Love
Reactions: DoctaThompson
I slowly upped my dosages from the entry doses and then going a bit higher each time, over a few days.
I saved enough of the powder to have enough left for what I saw online being mentioned as a "breakthrough dose".

When that thing hit me, I first off thought I did something wrong. Like now I killed myself, and that was it. While on the lower dosages I felt like I could have been kind of in some sort of command of myself if I wanted to, now I felt everything that I was fading away. Felt a bit like I imagine dying. I remember being scared, and even those memories of my childhood floated by.

Immediately after that I cannot remember much because I was lost in some psychedelic soup I was falling through, but then it made BOOM, and the next thing that happened was that I was in some kind of poly dimensional fractal room that was white, blue and black, and a bit dark somehow. I clearly remember how this looked, and how I could not believe where I was. All the fractals were like little dimensions that kept flowing into each other, yet there were clear walls to be made out. Everything was pumping and shapeshifting, yet it had a clear system by which it did this.

There was an entity there, which looked like what you commonly read about in DMT experiences as a "Jester". I am not sure if this isn't just an archetype for something else. Could also be a horned demon or I don't know. He was made of the same material that the rest of the room was made of, pulsating with these blue/white/black tiles that were little dimensions. Looked a bit like a very geometric moving MC Escher painting.

That jester didn't say anything, but I could understand that he was just there for showing me that secret place and making me understand that I had reached my goal. It was a bit like he wanted to say "See, you made it" without words. I understood it, though.

After that I fell through prismatic caleidoscope landscapes that were more like the ones I experienced on smaller dosages. Everything became much more colourful and bright again, and it was this kind of happy atmosphere again.

But then I even fell more, and landed into what I call the "black void". There was absolutely nothing there, yet something watched me and told me things through my own thoughts that slowly were being sent back to me again.

At that time I had a lot of difficulties with my pregnant ex. We haven't talked for a few months, and I was prepared to probably never see my child at this point, because things went so out of bounds with her in the months before. Those months before were some of the most horrible times of my life for me, I can tell you. I started hating my ex, and with her that child I felt I didn't want.

But that void entity told me (along some other things) that I need to feel nothing but love for my son, and I had to be there for him, whatever my problems with my ex were.

And that was the best thing ever, my little boy is amazing and I could not imagine having him not in my life. And if not for that DMT entity telling me what I need to do, I might have never wanted to see him. Crazy shit.

I stayed for a while in that black void, but noticed my ego and thoughts coming back slowly now.

But the whole experience was really exhausting, so I stayed lying down on my sofa for another 30 minutes in "real world time", pondering about what I had just experienced and feeling love for my unborn son.

I haven't touched DMT since then, nor do I currently plan to.

Last part sounds absolutely crazy. You mention the last part was 30 minutes. How long are those trips Lawton in general?

I would never do hallucinagenics but I love reading about other people's experience.

Last part sounds absolutely crazy. You mention the last part was 30 minutes. How long are those trips Lawton in general?
No, I was just chilling after it for like half an hour.

The breakthrough one was a bit longer than the other ones, but I think probably not longer than around 10 minutes.
The others were around 5 minutes long.

But like I said, it can feel like eternity.

Reactions: Eneru
I don’t know man, finding yourself in the same room with a “Jester”- horned demon entity would freak me the fuck out.
One the more popular entities seen during a DMT trip is what Terrence McKenna dubbed a "Machine Elf" which is kind of a weird little clockwork man.

So many people keep seeing this same being that it really makes you wonder.

Tab that with Skinwalker Ranch, David Paulides' 'Missing 411' and other events and regional anomalies, even up to UFOs, I'm convinced there may definitely be "intrusions" from other realities into our own.

I almost shudder to think what could happen if you do DMT on the Skinwalker Ranch.

With Ayahuasca it's the same thing with these 'beings', but a bit creepier. Pretty much everyone reports being swallowed by a giant snake (Anaconda most of the time) at one point or another, and then they meet "mother ayahuasca". Ayahuasca seems to be considered "female" and is seen as a tough love grandmother, and there's the less popular/known San Pedro, which is considered to be "male", a gentle grandfather. San Pedro doesn't have DMT though, but mescaline.

With Ayahuasca it's the same thing with these 'beings', but a bit creepier. Pretty much everyone reports being swallowed by a giant snake (Anaconda most of the time) at one point or another, and then they meet "mother ayahuasca". Ayahuasca seems to be considered "female" and is seen as a tough love grandmother, and there's the less popular/known San Pedro, which is considered to be "male", a gentle grandfather. San Pedro doesn't have DMT though, but mescaline.
I had friends who used to have a big mescaline plant. I had so many opportunities to do mescaline and LSD or shrooms.

Never did because I have severe anxiety. I'd probably end up in a hospital from panicking. I get terrible panic attacks just from smoking weed.

Kinda sucks because it does interest me. I support the legalization of drugs like these.

I had friends who used to have a big mescaline plant. I had so many opportunities to do mescaline and LSD or shrooms.

Never did because I have severe anxiety. I'd probably end up in a hospital from panicking. I get terrible panic attacks just from smoking weed.

Kinda sucks because it does interest me. I support the legalization of drugs like these.
There's a high chance that shrooms can reduce your panic attacks. The same goes with Ayahuasca, but, you'd probably have the worst panic attack ever first lol.

Reactions: Pr0cs

smoking weed I feel anxious as well. Can only tolerate it in small doses.

With LSD you could start off with tiny doses and see what happens. No need to go all in.
Actually "microdosing LSD" has been kind of a thing over the last few years.

Personally I haven't been taking a full dose of LSD since the mid 90ies, but several rather small ones where the experience is more on the having some fun with a few visuals happening and less on the "WTF JUST HAPPENS HERE?" side that goes on for hours and hours.. I don't have the strength for that anymore (which is why I found DMT so great. It's 5 minutes of full on insanity, and after that back to normal in an instant, instead of 12 hours of crazy shit happening and thinking too much about when and if it will end.).

You are right though to be very careful with these things.
Rule #1 with psychedelics is always: If you don't feel like it, don't do it.

• Brain
Reactions: Test
Is it more like salvia? Mushrooms? Popper?

Those are the only drugs i tried other than weed and coke.

Here in italy dms is not very common...like at all.