Thread: Diablo II: Resurrected launches September 23
So stoked to play D2 again! I just bought a year subscription of PS Plus because I knew I was going to need it when this comes out

I still play D2, so I haven't decided if I want to get this. The graphics don't really bother me and not giving Blizzard more money is appealing.

• Love
Reactions: teezzy and Yawnson
For a decent price, I'm pre ordering this. I have such fond memories playing D2. Timing is superb as well, for me.

Now i have to decide on console or pc.
I was leaning towards console but not impressed with the price difference. Cross progression fixed that for me. I’ll likely play PC to start and maybe get on console later when it’s on sale. Controller support on PC also greatly helped make that decision!

I want to play this stuff but I have a feeling that I will quit a couple of days later as it still is the same old game. And I played that game so much back then that I’m not sure if I’m going to enjoy it.
Visual update is still amazing

I want to play this stuff but I have a feeling that I will quit a couple of days later as it still is the same old game. And I played that game so much back then that I’m not sure if I’m going to enjoy it.
Visual update is still amazing

I still play the original and have no trouble dumping in dozens of hours messing around with new characters.

Hopefully this is a better re-release than Warcraft III.
How can it, even theoretically, be worse than the worst de-master of all times? I guess it could kill you, your parents, your entire family and your pets and explode so violently it destroys the whole solar system. Aside from that I can hardly imagine it being worse than Warcraft 3 Refunded.

Having an absolute blast with this on Series X. Had snagged it in a deeply discounted bundle with D3 after the recent Xbox showcase

Feels just like old times, and I'm hooked like I was when I was a kid. Even found the right filter settings and am spending more time with the old graphics than I'd initially imagined

Buying Blizzard was one of the smartest moves MS has made. God, I can't wait for D4

I still have to pick this up. The negative impressions at launch put me off it. I think now I'm waiting for a sale where I can get it 75% off. $15-20 range would be ideal

Reactions: Arkam
It's a well done remake, but the lack of couch coop and having to play online to play offline are kick to each testicle.

Fuck you blizzard.

• This tbh
Reactions: Zeta Dragoon