Thread: 'Captain America 4' in the Works With 'Falcon and the Winter Soldier' Showrunner Malcolm Spellman

Cryptek

Japan? I'll pass thanks
Platforms
  1. Nintendo

Malcolm Spellman is picking up Captain America's shield once again.

The head writer and creator of Disney+ and Marvel's The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is developing a fourth installment of the Captain America film franchise for Marvel Studios. Spellman will co-write the script with Dalan Musson, a staff writer on Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

No castings for the project are officially known, but Friday’s episode offers plenty of roads for the feature to take. Up until this point, Chris Evans has played Captain America via the Steve Rogers character, appearing in a trio of solo movies, Avengers outings, and assorted other Marvel films. And the question of who is entitled to carry the shield or be Captain America was central to the show.

More in the link above.

Anyways, fuck this shit.

Falcon and Winter Soldier is one of the worst pieces of garbage out of the MCU.

After finishing Episode 6, I have no interest in seeing this crap continue.

are theaters dead?
Apparently godzilla vs Kong did a lot better than was expected, and given the crowds of peopel desperate to get to pubs and shops swarming everywhere as soon as the lockdowns slightly recede, I don't think cinema's are in any danger except from the studios themselves.

Reactions: Test
The TV show did the opposite of the job they wanted it to here. It just completely killed any hype I would have for future movies or stories in this particular universe. It’s actually hard not to be worried about the future of Marvel in general.

If you’d asked me two months ago, Wandavision had me more excited than ever, so that’s quite the fall from grace.

Now, on top of that, they’re going to give the keys to the same writer? Pass.

The TV show did the opposite of the job they wanted it to here. It just completely killed any hype I would have for future movies or stories in this particular universe. It’s actually hard not to be worried about the future of Marvel in general.

If you’d asked me two months ago, Wandavision had me more excited than ever, so that’s quite the fall from grace.

Yep. I don't think they care though. The woke crap keeps bombing and they still continue on.

I used to think I was crazy for wondering if ramped up sjw content the past 4 years was a way of Hollywood and the media overreacting to Trump.

Reactions: Arc

Disney just trying to "do better."

• Funny
Reactions: Arc and Yawnson