Thread: Anyone here live in Japan? I need urgent help to get a package delivered overseas!

slugbahr

I NEED A TAG, GOD DAMNIT!!
Hi all,
Not much notice I know, but is there anyone on the board who lives in Japan?
I have an item I've bought from Yahoo auctions Japan, but the middleman service i'm using is screwing around and overcharging me massively to send my item to Australia.
I can only have it in their warehouse a couple more days, so I need a quick responses, if you can help.
I'd like to have it sent to you in Japan, then you can take your time getting it to me for a much cheaper price than the service is charging me.

Thanks in advance!

• Shocked
Reactions: Ornlu and Arc
Trying to get the Roundup Gang to the collector in Japan?

Spielzeug toy GIF - Find on GIFER

Middleman services have definitely been a lot more expensive since COVID hit and global logistics got all screwed up.

We use https://www.tenso.com/en and they have been decent, although the prices and wait time have definitely gone up.

Me and Mista tried it out a few years ago (he has a Japanese address) but it never arrived :(
I still find it weird to this day. I always order stuff from Japan and they reach me fine

Your item though, never reached. I believe they never sent it in the first place

I still find it weird to this day. I always order stuff from Japan and they reach me fine

Your item though, never reached. I believe they never sent it in the first place
Is your Japanese address a "normal" one?
Or is it a warehouse-type place of a forwarding service?

They did take my money though :D I dunno, maybe I made a mistake when I wrote the address or something, I remember you getting the confirmation e-mail. It isn't a big deal, it was just a memorabilie from a canceled video game, I got plenty of other ones I bought directly when I was there.